At the Seaford Endoscopy Center we hold ourselves to the highest standard of care and strive to provide the highest quality of care and safety to our patients. This standard is held by all members of our heath care team, including our physicians, registered nurses, technicians, and administrative staff. Here is how we demonstrate our commitment to quality and safety:
• We are accredited by the AAAHC and Medicare to ensure that the care and services we provide meet their standards for quality patient care.
• We participate in ongoing Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement and Infection Control to maintain a safe and sanitary environment of care.
• We voluntarily participate in national benchmarking studies yearly, so that we can measure ourselves against other outpatient centers across the nation.
• We are committed to using the latest advanced medical technology and electronic medical records to ensure that our patients are receiving quality care. We achieved Meaningful Use Stage I recognition in 2012 and 2013.
• We provide a meaningful and respectful work environment to our health care providers which nurtures the quality of care that we provide.
•Seaford Endoscopy Center is a proud participant in the "Save Lives: Clean Your Hands" global campaign which encourages patients and their family members to join health workers in their efforts to practice good hand hygiene to help prevent infection